Local Authorities have responsibility for the maintenance of highways and pavements. Parks and play areas will often be maintained by the Local Authority. Some examples of such accident locations are:-
- Roads and pavements
- Walkways and pathways
- Parks and public gardens
- Public play and picnic areas
However, there are other public areas which are the responsibility of companies and other types of authorities.
Other common examples of locations where accidents in a public place can happen:-
- Shopping Centres
- Car parks
- Retail parks
- Sports Stadiums
- Entertainment venues
We have a great deal of experience in dealing with these types of claims. Some examples of personal injury claims arising out of these types of accidents:-
- Slips on wet or slippery floors due to spillages, improper cleaning or lack of matting.
- Slips or trips as a result of defective/uneven pavements or flooring.
- Slips or trips in a car park due to lack of gritting or defective/uneven surfaces or potholes.
- Trips on obstructions left in walkways.
We can deal with your claim on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis.
Give us a ring on 01695 722577 to discuss your claim or submit the online Enquiry Form.
For contact details of the Solicitor who can help you with Accidents in a public place, click below.