The death of a loved one is one of life’s most difficult experiences and having to deal with the subsequent administration of their estate can be both a stressful and emotional time. The specialist team at Brighouse Wolff can provide you with as much or as little support and advice as you need. We offer a range of services and benefits including:-
As Brighouse Wolff also have an Estate Agents division we are able to offer you the ability to ‘keep it all under one roof’ by providing all services needed during the course of the administration of an estate including the Estate Agency , Probate Department and Conveyancing Department.
- Estate Administration (commonly known as ‘Probate’)
- Advice on Intestate Estates
- Inheritance Tax Advice
- Deeds of Variation
- Free half hour appointment to provide initial advice following a death if the Will is stored at our offices. (Please note that this offer is only currently available for Wills stored at our Derby Street Office in Ormskirk, please contact the Derby Street Office on 01695 573202 to make an appointment).
Provided that there are sufficient assets available, our fees are generally taken from the estate meaning that you do not need to worry about covering the cost of our service upfront.
- Grant Only - Assisting you in obtaining the Grant of Probate only for a fixed fee. For full details of the service included and fixed fee for the same please click HERE
- Full Administration - Comprehensive service dealing with all aspects of the administration of an estate. This can either be done for a fixed fee or on a time recorded basis. For full details of the fee options and service provided please click HERE
We understand that the Probate process can be very daunting if you have never been through it before and we have therefore put together a basic step by step guide of what to expect.
Please Click Here to download the guide.
As you will see from our guide, one of the first things to do in a Probate matter is to assess the financial situation of the deceased. To assist you when collecting the relevant paperwork, we have put together a list of details that will be needed by our team when they are dealing with an estate which would be useful to bring along to a first appointment.
Please Click Here to download the list.