Our specialist team act in all matters for both landlords and tenants. The law in this area is there to offer protection to everyone, but it is complicated and can lend itself to disputes.
Are you a landlord or a tenant of a commercial or residential premises?
- Can I get my property back when I want it?
- What happens if I have a problematic tenant?
- What are my responsibilities?
- Can I be evicted at short notice?
- Who is responsible for the repairs to the property?
- Will I be asked to pay any additional charges?
These are all relevant questions that if put to us before taking action can avoid protracted and expensive disputes. At Brighouse Wolff we take a proactive approach to avoid such problems arising.
As we act for both landlords and tenants in both residential and commercial matters we are able to draw on our experience to achieve the best result for our clients. We believe in delivering a thorough and skilled service in a prompt and cost-effective manner.