Under the Licensing Act 2003, if you wish to sell alcohol or provide entertainment or late night refreshments (other than for temporary events), there is a dual system of licences involving Personal and Premises Licences.  

We have substantial experience of dealing with many types of Licensed Premises, including Proprietary and Private Members Clubs, Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, Bars and Public Houses.  

If you need to obtain or vary a Premises Licence or wish to apply for a Personal Licence, then contact us and we can arrange everything for you.