Family & Matrimonial
Home / Services for you / Family & Matrimonial / Care Proceedings

Care Proceedings

We can help if the Local Authority/Social Services are involved with you and your children.

Legal Aid is available and we are the only Firm locally that can offer you Legal Aid to be represented within Care Proceedings. 

We cover all areas including Skelmersdale, Ormskirk, Maghull, Aughton, Burscough, Up Holland, Wigan, St Helens, Kirkby, Netherton and Aintree.  

We are committed to ensuring that you receive the best advice and representation in what is a very difficult and stressful time and in ensuring that you are given the very best opportunity in obtaining a successful outcome.